Classification of human capital as the most valuable resource
Communication and Interaction within the team, an atmosphere of trust and respect
Every successful project is an achievement for every member of the team
Focus on innovation, creativity, teamwork and collaboration
Organizational flexibility, agility andresponsiveness
Equal opportunities for every employee
Paper recycling, tree planting and other ecological investments
Long-term ecological balance consistency, compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001
· Rich experience in engineering complex projects.
· Cooperation with “JA Jones”, “HOK”, “Tim Flinn Architects”, “CH2MHILL”.
· Procurement and import of highest quality construction materials and equipment
· Reliable in-house supply of ready-mixed concrete.
· Worldwide network of construction material suppliers.
· Vertical integration and control of multiple construction processes.
· Execution of large and complex construction projects
· Equipment rental for various construction works.
Compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001 safety and standard management systems
Followingthe rule – Safety first.
Utmost importance of quality control
Compliance with ISO 9001 quality management standard requirements
First company in Armenia that adopted Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Use of “Primavera”- the most widely used program in the international market by project managers
Using complex scheduling software